RCCG dIVINE GRACE PARISH
RCCG DIVINE GRACE PARISH
The institution marriage is a reflection of the relationship between Christ and his church, and the couples fellowship has the goal of reflecting that relationship in every home they interact with so they can be a model for other homes, both within and outside the church.
The couples fellowship organises regular prayer meetings and periodic programs to educate couples on common areas of interest, such as maintaining the relationship between each other, raising Godly children and more. This also encourages couples to raise areas of personal difficulty so that other couples and the church can offer solutions from their own personal experiences in a relaxed environment.
The home is the bedrock of the church, and the couples fellowship aims to make Christ the bedrock of every home.
- To seek God’s wisdom to enhance our marriages and homes.
- To build homes where the occupants pray together and fellowship in unity and harmony.
- To meet up and fellowship with other couples.
- Get straight answers to deal with challenges and areas of difficulty.
- Reach out to unsaved couples with the love of Jesus and build healthy relationships with them.
- To promote and maintain healthy lifestyles within our homes and families.
- To encourage the raising of children in the fear and favour of the Lord.